Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership.
With a strong heritage in innovation, and a clear commitment to energy efficiency, AppliedMicro is bringing breakthrough technology advances to telecommunications, data centers, enterprise and consumers. Our management team and employees are aggressively focused in executing the vision to realize a business breakout of a magnitude seldom seen in the semiconductor industry.
AppliedMicro’s corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California USA. Sales and Engineering offices are located throughout the world.
AppliedMicro Vietnam provides highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and an excellent working environment.
Company website: http://www.apm.com
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
ASIC Design Verification Engineer ( 2 positions )
- Verilog, Sytem Verilog, and OVM/UVM methologies
- Verify IP such as: AHBC, ENET, PCIe, USB, …
- Verify booting sequence of ARMv8, and ARM Cortext M3
- Student in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering with GPA from 7.0 points onwards.
- Have basic working knowledge of Semiconductor devices, VLSI designs, ASIC design flow, etc.
- Familiar with UNIX, C, Verilog and Office applications.
- Good understanding on microprocessor, CPU-based architecture.
- Good debugging, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Good written and communication skill in English and Vietnamese.
Any of the following is desirable but not required:
- Working experience on Perl, Tcl, Shell scripting and Makefile.
- Working experience on graphically Excel format, HTLM and web interface.
- Working experience on EDA tools (Mentor, Cadence and Synopsys).
AppliedMicro Design Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.