About the scholarship program
Marvell Excellence Scholarship Program for Vietnam offers scholarships to undergraduate engineering students. In 2022, 10 scholarships will be offered.
3rd year students in HCMC University of Technology and HCMC University of Science majoring in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering and Control Engineering and Automation
* 1. 10% of the scholarship is reserved for female students.
2. 10% of the scholarships is reserved for low-income students.
* Special consideration is given to students with academic excellence in the below areas: Analog Circuit Design, Digital Design, Digital verification, Hardware (board level) Designs, Silicon Validation, Firmware Development, Analog Design, Analog Layout in advanced CMOS processes.
What is offered
A scholarship valued at VND48,000,000 (USD2,000) paid in 2 equal instalments – 30 days after selection process finishes, and 6 months after the 1st payment. Scholarship winners will be invited to an open house event, together with their friends and/or family, up to 5 excluding the students themselves. Opportunity to participate Marvell internal activities. Opportunity to intern with Marvell, join Marvell after graduation and enroll in Marvell ELP Career Journey and fast track program
Requirements General Criteria
1. Vietnamese nationality
2. Excellent academic record (the most recent year GPA>7.5/10).
3. Good command of English.
4. Not employed/offered by other company, including Marvell, or on other corporate scholarships.
5. Interested in a career in semiconductor industry in Vietnam.
6. For low-income students only: Family income less than 50 million VND per year.
Students apply via Marvell scholarship application platform by submitting the following documents
1. 1-page CV in English
2. Most recent college transcript
3. At least 1 reference/recommendation letter from a professor
4. 1 copy of ID card
5. A cover letter describing the understanding & practice of one of Marvell’s Core Behaviors, and a career plan in semiconductor industry in Vietnam, in either English or Vietnamese.
6. (For application of low-income students) A letter from local authority to confirm home family income of less than 50,000,000 VND/ year, or notarized copy of household record.
The applicants who passed the first screening will be invited to a group panel interview. In the group panel interview, students shall give a 5-minute presentation on their knowledge, understanding and interest of a career in Vietnam semiconductor industry followed by 20 minutes Q&A.
Timeline APPLY NOW: https://pages.beamery.com/marvell/page/marvell-excellence-scholarship-program-vietnam-zcaww9mkpp