Major code: 7520207
TWO MOST HIGHLY RECRUITMENT METHODS
1. Based on the VNU HCMC’s exams: 40% of the total target.
Benchmark 2022: 750 points.
2. Based on the National High School Graduation Exam Results with at least 35% of the total target.
Benchmark 2021: 25.35 points
with these subject combinations:
Math – Chemistry – Physics (A00)
Math – Physics – English (A01)
Chemistry – Math – English (D07)
Math – Science – English (D90)
ELECTRONICS – TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
Major code: 7520207
To train bachelor with knowledge, ability to master mathematical tools and applied programming techniques, broad and deep professional knowledge, obvious professional character, and be able to update changes in technology and adapt to the requirements of the labor market.
The electronics-telecommunications Major receives support from leading technology companies such as: Intel, Altera, MicroChip, Renesas (RVC), Xilinx, AWR, HTP, Synopsys, Viettel, LSI, and Mitsuba, … The close relationship with business gives this field of study quick access to the development of science and technology and provides many good career opportunities for students. In addition, Electronics and Telecommunications faculty also cooperates with several universities in the US, Canada, Taiwan, and Japan, … to offer many scholarships for students.
– Working at IC design companies: Renesas, Esilicon, Uniquify, MicroChip, Applied Micro Circuit Corporation (AMCC) Vietnam, …
– Working in big telecom-network enterprises such as VinaPhone, MobiFone, Viettel, SPT, FPT, HCMC, HTP, TMA, Cisco, and Television, …
– Medical facilities and hospitals, medical equipment companies, …
– Companies of applied electronics, automation, company in the field of television, …
– Continue studying for a master’s degree in Electronic Engineering.
– Students with good academic results and achievements in scientific research will be introduced to study abroad at schools affiliated with the faculty such as Japan, the US, etc.
Integrated Circuit Design: digital integrated circuit design, analog IC, system on chip (SoC), design verification, MEMS-NEMS technology, and nano-electronics, …
Biomedical electronics: biomedical signal processing, electronic circuits in biomedical devices, biomedical electronic devices and systems, computer vision, sensors, and data acquisition, etc.
Application Electronics: Mobile device architecture and programming, Audio-Video, power electronics, control and automation, printed circuit design, …
2. Computer-Embedded Systems
Application programming: Object-oriented programming, database, network programming (JAVA), technology and network security, mobile application programming.
Design and application of embedded systems: Designing embedded systems on MCU, FPGA, and DSP, programming applications on embedded systems and connecting in IoT, and writing device drivers.
Digital Circuit Design and System-on-Chip (SOC): Logic design, Advanced VLSI design, Bus architecture, System-on-chip (SOC) design, Hardware accelerator design, and interface programming.
3. Telecommunications – Networks
– Wireless and mobile communication
– Computer and communications networks
– Optical communication
– Mobile and network programming
– High-frequency wireless design
Major code: 7520207_CLC
Training high-quality human resources equipped with a lot of technological and practical knowledge, enhancing foreign language ability and necessary skills to create students who have both good basic research ability and good basic skills. good practical skills, able to integrate with world knowledge in the field of Electronics – Telecommunications.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROGRAM
– The faculty has a wealth of experience in teaching and scientific research.
– Active learning method, applying the results of the CDIO implementation of the faculty.
– The curriculum focuses on strengthening specialized English and participation in the teaching of foreign professors.
– Small-size class, ensuring high interactions between lecturers and students, among students.
– Studying mainly at campus 1 (227, Nguyen Van Cu, Ward 4, District 5, HCMC); The well-invested system of facilities and laboratories from VNU-HCM and the University of Natural Sciences meet the requirements of the teaching and learning process.
– The system of extra-curricular activities is integrated to help students improve soft skills and career skills. Having a close relationship with businesses so students can have the chance to intern and work at companies.
– Students can access many domestic and foreign scholarship sources during their studies. After graduation, students will be introduced to abroad scholarship programs.