OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
The objectives of the Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering Programme are to produce graduates with the following competencies:
1. Core competency: Graduates have ability to provide engineering solutions with a solid foundation of Mathematics, Science and Technology, module domain knowledge for the field of Electronics & Telecommunications and allied disciplines.
2. Technical proficiency: Graduates are capable of synergizing theoretical and practical skills, applying the appropriate methodology, critical thinking and design techniques, and state of the art technology to solve practical engineering problems in specific jobs, or higher education, scientific research, industrial research and development.
3. Cognitive skills: Graduates have capabilities of working independently as well as together in groups into a high-quality pressured environment, or working effectively in diverse and multidisciplinary tasks independently, developing and integrating into a high-quality job market.
4. Attitude and awareness: Graduates have a solid understanding of professional, ethical and responsibilities. Graduates also engage in continuing educational/professional, life-long learning.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOME
|No.||Intended Learning Outcomes|
|ILO1||Understand and apply appropriate mathematics, physics, information technology to identify, formulate and solve electronic and telecommunications-related problems.|
|Identify ideas, analyze, implement and operate electronic and telecommunication systems in accordance with the contemporary development trend of the industry.|
|ILO3||Design hardware, software, devices and products in the field of electronics and telecommunications for the global market.|
|ILO4||Apply knowledge of electronics and telecommunications to identify, solve realistic problems and develop products.|
|ILO5||Analyze and select appropriate models, techniques, tools and methods for relating given problems in the field of electronics and telecommunications.|
|ILO6||Make research of technical literature and other extra sources of information, propose and select solutions, processes and tools to solve complex problems.|
|ILO7||Applying new advances or findings in science and technology in solutions while taking into consideration the economic, ecological, technical and social requirements.|
|ILO8||Present problems and solutions fluently for others by oral communication and writing technical reports.|
|ILO9||Use English efficiently, comply with the standard of level 3/6 of the foreign language proficiency framework.|
|ILO10||Conduct independent working, life-long learning, critical and creative thinking, behave professionally and adapt to social development.|
|ILO11||Engage in teamwork, leadership and management effectively; demonstrate an awareness of project management, business practices, risk and change management or even their limitations.|
|ILO12||Demonstrate an awareness of the social needs, health, safety, legal issues; commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of engineering practice and its impact in a societal and environmental context, towards the community.|
- Electronics: Microelectronics, IC Technology and Design, Microelectromechanics, Nanoelectronics.
- Computers – Embedded Systems: Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Communication and Data Acquisition, Embedded Systems.
- Telecommunications – Networks: Data and Communications Networks, Wireless and Mobile Communications, Optical Communications, Radio Frequency Design, Network and Database Security.
MODULE MATRIX – INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Long-standing experience in lecturing and labs instruction
- The teaching staff is generally young, easily adapting to the development of science, technology, and new teaching methods.
- Laboratory facilities are sufficient and continuously upgraded.
- Cooperation between overseas Vietnamese experts and domestic colleagues.
- Electronics – Telecommunications Labs
- Computer – Embedded Systems
- Telecommunications – Networks
In addition, there is also an Academic Club for students interested in science and technology, scientific research, creative competition.
Total: 131 credits, Training time: 4 years
See details in attachment